Do You Need To Detox?
Not everyone understands why they need to detox, but if you ask the majority of Americans if they need or want to lose a few pounds would say YES! However, everyone, and I mean everyone, needs to detox due to the overwhelming amount of toxins in your environment. Environmental toxins are everywhere and they can disrupt your hormones, lower your body temperature, and make your body hold onto FAT. Unfortunately, you can’t eliminate toxins from your everyday life entirely, but doing a good, real, wholesome detox like our Core Detox that…
• Revitalizes Your Liver Health & Supports Natural Detoxification Mechanisms
• Focuses on Both Phases of Liver Detoxification
• Provides Micronutrients, Phytonutrients, & Cofactors that Support Detoxification of Xenobiotics and Xenoestrogens
• ***Supports Healthy Estrogen Metabolism • Increases Antioxidant Protection and Glutathione Production
• Promotes Gastrointestinal Health
Along with eating lots of fiber, protein, and green vegetables. It is also vital to maintain healthy levels of Magnesium (the majority of us are deficient in that along with vitamin B and in the winter vitamin D). To top it off, be sure to take the extra step and eat in a way that your body provides good digestion, elimination by taking probiotics and digestive enzymes, and of course, work to reduce your exposure to toxins by eating organic non-GMO foods to help your body detox on a day to day basis. Here are some signs you may need to detox…
*** If you are interested in learning more about our Core Detox, which works in all of the ways we described above please feel free to call or stop by the office!
Check out our Detox PDF By Clicking Here to Learn More
404 Rounds Dr, Fenton, MI 48430