NEW PATIENTS RECEIVE FREE CONSULTATION.
Sign-up using the form or call us at 810-618-6380 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Please do not submit any Protected Health Information (PHI).
Providing Health Care on every level including nutritional supplements, detox services, and Chiropractic Care in Fenton, MI.
Kombucha Tea Recipe
Fill about 20% of each individual bottle with the fruit of your choice, (strawberry is my fav) let sit with a sealed bottle this time, in the same area as before and then put into the refrigerator. Once its cold it is ready to drink. Poor into a glass and enjoy.
1 Baking Potato (A little bigger than the size of a golf ball)
4 Cups Confectioners Sugar
1 Cup Peanut Butter
- Boil unpeeled potato until soft. Let cool slightly then peel and mash.
- Stir in confectioners’ sugar into the mashed potato and mix until stiff. On a piece of waxed paper or plastic wrap roll out potato mixture into 1/4 inch thick rectangle. Spread peanut butter over entire area (adjust thickness to suit taste). Roll up jellyroll-fashion wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for few hours. Cut into slices to serve.
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
2.5 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
1 Cup Plain Low Fat Greek Yogurt
1/2 Cup Honey
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
2 Tbsp Ground Glax Seed
1 Tsp Vanilla
2 Ripe Bananas (they are ripest when they start getting the dark spots on them)
Preheat Oven to 350
Spray non-stick 12 muffin pan or use foil liners
Place Oats in food processor and pulse for about 10 seconds. Add remaining ingredients to food processor and process until smooth.
Note: you can then add walnuts or raisins.
Divide batter among cupcake liners and back for 18-20 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
Cool & Eat!
Healthy Brownies – Full of Protein & Honestly Delicious!
Makes 18-24, Preheat Oven to 325
1, 16oz jar Raw Almond Butter (smooth un-roasted)
1 cup Erythritol or Stevia to taste (liquid erythritol, start with 2 teaspoons and add from there and spoonable, start with 1/4 cup and add from there. Stevia start with 1/2 teaspoon and add from there)
1/2 cup Coco Powder
1/2 cup Coconut Milk
2 Eggs (preferably organic)
1 tbs Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Baking Soda<
1/2 Scoop Chocolate or Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1 Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Bar chopped (Lydia’s or Coco Polo works well)
- Blend Almond Butter until smooth with mixer
- Once Almond butter is smooth add eggs, sweetener & vanilla
- Add cocoa, protein powder, salt, baking soda & coconut milk.
- Mix in chopped chocolate bar.
- Line 9″x13″ baking dish with parchment paper or grease chilled pan lightly with coconut oil.
- Press thick batter into shape.
- Bake at 325 for 35-40 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
*We do not use traditional sugar due to its harmful effects on the body such as increased rick of heart disease, stroke, cancer and diabetes.
Smoky Corn & Black Bean Salsa
2 Ears of Corn = about 2 cups once cut off cob
15 oz can Black Beans, drained and rinsed = 1.5 cups
2 Tomatoes, chopped finely
1/2 cup Onion chopped finely
1 Teaspoon minced Garlic or 1 Clove
1/2 Jalapeno chopped finely or 2 Large Tbs chopped
3 Tbs fresh Lime Juice
2 Tbs Olive Oil
1 Tsp Kosher Salt
1/2 Tsp Smoked Peprika
Boil medium pot of water, cook whole corn for 3 min., place in cold water, drain and cut from cob. Mix all ingredients together, refrigerate for 30 min. and serve.
Butternut Squash Fries
1-2 Pound Butternut Squash
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Cut squash into long 1/3 thick pieces. Toss and coat each one evenly with olive oil. Lay on a wire sheet on top of a tinfoil sheet pan and bake for 40 min., flipping half way through.
2 Cups Cucumbers (peeled, seeded
1/2 Cup Tomatoes, (chopped and seeded)
1/2 Cup Avocado chopped
1/4 cup chopped Red Onion
2 Tbs Minced Parsley
2 Tbs chopped Jalapeno Pepper
4.5 Tsp minced cilantro
3 Tsp minced garlic
1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream (optional)
1-1/2 Tsp Lime Juice
1/4 Tsp Ground Cumin
1/4 Tsp Seasoned Salt
Baked Tortilla Chips (Scoops are best)
*Mix and your done.
1/4 cup = 16 calories, 1 g Fat, & 1 g Protein
Bone Broth – Healthy & Immune Boosting
2 Pounds Bones from Healthy Grass fed Beef or chicken. (If using chicken its about 2-3 full chicken carrcasses)
2 Large Carrots
2 Stalks of Celery
2 tablespoons minced Garlic
2 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Bunch of Parsley
1.5 Tbs Sea Salt
5 Gallon Pot
1 Gallon filtered Water
Additional Spices You Like Optional
- Roast Bones to bring out flavor for about 30 min. at 350.
- Add Bones and 1 Gallon of filtered water to pot.
- Chop veggies and mix all but Garlic and Parsley
- Bring to a boil for about 5 min and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer Beef for 48 hours, Simmer Chicken for 24 hours,Simmer Fish for 8 hours
- Every 2 hours take the excess off the top. Grass fed beef and healthy fed animals will have much less excess come off.
- The last 30 min add the Garlic and Parsley.
Store in a jar and use within 5 days or freeze for later use.
*Bone in broth is known to have great health benefits such as reducing cellulite by improving connective tissue, increase hair growth & strength, improve digestion, re-mineralizing the teeth, boost immunity, improve allergies, brain health and liver function.
12 oz Chickpeas/ Garbanzo Beans drained
2 Tbs Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Blot Chickpeas with paper towel to dry them fully.
Toss in a bowl with oil, salt, garlic and cayenne pepper to your liking and bake for about 30-40 min. watching near the end to be sure they don’t burn. Let cool and you have a healthy treat!
Cleansing & Detoxifying Kale Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp of fresh ginger (minced)
- 1 tsp of rosemary
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- A dash of cayenne
- 1 tbsp of salt
For the salad:
- 2 cups kale (chopped)
- 2 cups red cabbage (shredded)
- 2 cups broccoli (chopped)
- 2 carrots (shredded)
- 1 bell pepper (diced)
- 2 avocados (diced)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds