GET HELP NOW
We Help Your Lawyer, File Your Auto Injury Claims &
Bill Your Michigan No Fault Auto Insurance Company for You!
If you or your loved one has been involved in an Automobile Accident,
it is important that you are seen by a professional injury specialist. Hospitals only look for broken bones and unfortunately, it’s more than likely there is soft tissue damage in your neck, back, or both. This could result in significant pain and stiffness in the days, weeks and months following the accident. It’s important to get the medical care you need right away. The more you know about the extent of your injuries, the quicker you can get the treatment you need. Our Fenton Chiropractic office is Experienced in treating car accident victims and has created customized whiplash injury and back care protocols that are specifically designed to correct the underlying injuries that have resulted from your auto accident. Professional, safe and gentle care after an accident, regardless of cause, means a healthier future and fewer healthcare costs for you and your family in the future.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
We will handle the rest, including Contacting & Working with Your Insurance Company & Your Lawyer.
Don’t Live with Whiplash Pain or Auto Injures,
Painless Chiropractic is here, skilled and experienced and ready to help you today!
Customized Treatment Plans
Years of Experience
Call us: (810) 214-0684
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What personal injuries do you currently treat?
Here are some common personal injuries we treat:
- Whiplash that result in sore or stiff neck, which may also include headaches, dizziness, numbness or tingling
- Disc herniations in the neck or back
- Sprains of the shoulders, wrists, hips, or any other part of the body
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Misaligned spinal bones (may not be noticed right away but are visible on x-ray)
- Neck and Back Pain
- Spinal and Head Traumas such as Concussions
What are the most common Automobile Accident Injuries your Fenton office sees?
Whiplash is one of the most common injuries that result from rear-end collisions. In a rear-end collision the body is suddenly thrust forward, then back. This can result in micro-tears in the soft tissues of the neck and middle of the back. Whiplash can result in severe pain in the neck and upper back. It can also cause headaches, dizziness, stiffness and tenderness.
What concerns do auto accident victims usually have the most?
Patients always want to know if the insurance company will cover treatment for their injuries. We work with a number of different insurance companies. We can walk you through filing a personal injury claim and help you fill out the appropriate forms. If your injury is due to an accident, you will not pay for any of your chiropractic care visits. We bill your insurance company directly. We also have two personal injury specialists onboard—Dr. James Ide and Dr. Scott Anderson each have years of combined experience in handling personal injury claims.
If you need a lawyer, we’re here to help. Simply ask us for an automobile injury lawyer referral.
What should you do right after a Car Accident?
- Call the Police
- Stay very calm & check for any Injuries (many times due to the adrenaline rush you wont notice any pain or stiffness until the next few days)
- Exchange Information with Each of the Vehicle Owners and Any Other Party Involved in the Automobile Accident.
- Don’t leave the scene of the Car Accident
- Limit the discussion you have about the Accident until you have had proper evaluation.
- Inform Your Insurance Company of the Accident and let them know you will get back with them in regards to your injuries, its too soon to tell.
- Keep Track of all of Your Medical Treatment
- Take Pictures of the vehicles involved and the Scene of the Car Accident.
- Use Caution in talking about the Incident of the car accident with Anyone Except Your Attorney
- Be Careful of any Early Settlement Offers
What questions do people with whiplash or other auto injures ask the most?
Because whiplash is the most common auto injury related to an car accident, we are often asked about treatments for neck pain and/or headaches. Patients almost always want to know if their pain and injuries will be covered by their insurance and if they will have any associated costs. We can put your mind at ease during your first visit to consult with the doctor for your complimentary whiplash evaluation and answer any questions you may have about how things work, who pays and how they get paid for.
What can I expect if I am found to have a high probability of Injury?
When you come to our Fenton office to determine the level of injury incurred from an auto accident, we will first discuss with you the automobile accident in detail, we will put your mind at ease and answer any specific questions you have in regards to how billing an payments work from your Automobile Company. We use diagnostic tools, including onsite x-rays, motion study x-ray analysis and a detailed exam, to determine the full extent and severity of your auto accident injuries. Based on our findings, we will tailor a specific and individualized treatment and recovery plan designed for you, to minimize pain, correct the underlying issues and accelerate your bodies healing process.
What type of treatments should I expect?
Your treatments will be based on our findings during the initial examination. The primary goals are to return you to pre-accident health and to make sure you can move without pain or limitation.
Treatment may include:
- Digital X-Ray Studies
- Motion Study X-Ray Analysis
- Posture Profiling
- Range Of Motion Testing
- Chiropractic adjustments to help restore proper alignment and movement of the spinal bones and joints.
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy.
- Traction therapy to help with pain and tenderness.
- Myofascial release.
- Whole Body Vibration Therapy.
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation to help the body relax and reduce pain.
- Home exercises to help restore range-of-motion, and to restore strength, posture, and mobility.
- Nutritional counseling and supplements to accelerate healing and reduce inflammation.
Why does Pain Free, Not Always Mean Injury Free?
If you have been in a car crash recently, but you are not feeling any or much pain, it might not necessarily mean that you are free of any injuries. In the days, even weeks after a car accident occurs, you might not really register the effects of the collision. You have to consider the fact that only about 10% of the nerves in our bodies actually sense pain, given that information, it makes sense that you may or may not notice an underlying issues for days, weeks and even years to come. So, unfortunately, a lack of pain doesn’t necessarily mean that your body or that of your child’s or other loved one’s, wasn’t damaged during the harsh, rapid, violent motion of the Car Accident. Car crashes can cause shifting in the spine’s vertebrae and disks, which can lead to long-term problems. While in an accident the neck, head and brain violently impact, usually with something in front of the head or body and then again when the head hits the head rest where it repeats the violent impact of the motion again. This process can cause major damage for years to come. Unfortunately, the only way to be sure of the damage done is to have a full and proper whiplash evaluation with an auto accident medical professional that is experienced in this type of injury. If these are not caught promptly, they can lead to chronic pain and lasting health issues.